About this event
- have a longing for rapid and easy progress?
- long to feel more recognized and appreciated for the work you do?
sometimes feel you lack the skills to communicate better with people who work in different areas?
- become frustrated when so much time is lost in discussing what is not urgent or important?
- want to stop exhausting problem solving discussions and feel the energy of moving to a shared desired future?
Would you like to know how to:
- engage others in the change you wish to see?
- strengthen your own leadership skills?
build your resilience?
Then register for the 2023 Building Bridges for Change Online Training Event
How can you talk about the things you want to change? You can talk about what you don’t want, or about what you about what you want to see want to see instead. You can point to what’s not working, or focus on what works focus on what works in spite of the problem. You can confront others with what they are not doing or appreciate appreciate what they do already.
Solution focused practitioners focus on what’s wanted practitioners focus on what’s wanted (instead of the problem), on what works what works to bring about change (instead of what blocks) and on small experimental steps forward small experimental steps forward (instead of blueprints).
Are you eager to learn how to:
- move people from problem talk to solution talk?
connect with others?
- focus on the qualities of other people?
- engage others by exploring the desired future?
- analyse success and learn from what works?
- stimulate progress by using the power of small next steps?
Then come and join in a group of 25 young professionals like you at the 2023 Building Bridges For Change Training week at the heart of Europe!