Find a wonderful selection of inspirational videos on the use of Solution Focus (SF) in a variety of organisations.
Lattest Videos 2020:
- “Focus on the 80%"- Tara Gretton
- “Being captain of their boats” - Liselotte Baeijaert
- “Learning from our own diversity”- Biba Rebolj
- “If I can you Can Too!” - Annette Gray
- “Three beautiful SF conversations- Alex Steele
- “From Best Hopes to Platform!” - Jenny Clarke
- “What can we learn from SF children?"- Anna-Julia Szab
- “Building community in a crisis”- Cristian Boldisteanu
- “Solution focus coaching in sport”- Julia Kalenberg
You can find many more videos on our SFiO Youtube Channel
Our first collection of SOL Talks
Here are the videos of the first SOL Conference SOL Talks which are not yet available on our youtube channel. These will soon be added individually to our SF Resources Library.
The production of all videos are made possible by your yearly contributions to SFiO.
SOL World 2013 in Bad Pyrmont - SOL Talks
- Mark McKergow Mind the Muddle
- Kirsten Dierolf discusses the SF Clues
- Dominik Godat on Leadership
- Paul Jackson on Switching from Problem Talk to Solution Talk
- Adam Turner – SF in Asia
- Armin Sieber – A journey from Frankfurt to Palo Alto while staying in Winterthur – a school’s transformational path
- John Nicol on SF and Project Management
- Gunther Olesch – Success Story: How we became one of the top employers in Germany
SOL World 2014 in Sweden - SOL Talks
- Mari Juote and Leena Rasanen on Gerontology and SF - what can we offer?
- Susanne Burgstaller and the Murder of Change Management
- Jenny Clarke talk about SF or not - what’s the difference?
- Olympia Mitsopoulou on SF Leadership Development and ROI
- Katalin Hankovszky Christiansen explores Brief and Simple - a Gallery of SF Work
- Marianne Geurts on Solutions towards creating an inclusive society
- Janine Waldman about Words that change worlds
SOL World 2016 in Liverpool - SOL Talks
- John Brooker on what SF can learn from the Visa story and the launch of ASFIO
- Kirsten Dierolf talks about increasing the quality of leadership
- Andrew Gibson talks about using Solution Focus to help businesses
- Paul Z. Jackson shares his view on resilience in a poetically creative way
- Peter Röhrig discusses his approach to Solution Focus Mediation
- Carey Glass talks about using research and sharing knowledge to make SF more credible