If you wish to contribute in other ways to SFiO, please see the list of suggestions here below and contact us with your ideas on how you would like to support the growth an quality of Solution Focus in Organisations this year:
- Run a Chapter session: You are interested in facilitating a learning session or sharing an experience in your organisation at a local chapter meeting or in a global chapter Zoom meeting.
- Edit InterAction: You would like to work with the InterAction editorial team to produce InterAction twice a year and become a fully-fledged editor of our journal.
- Monitor SFiO finances: You are UK based and are interested in taking on the role of monitoring SFiO expenses and revenues, acting as signatory on our bank account and ensuring that a full set of accounts is registered each year. UK based.
- Run Live Chapter meetings: You would like to set up a local Chapter and run meetings two or three times a year for the benefit of all in your locality.
- Facilitate Online chapter meetings: You are keen to set up local or online chapter meetings and ensure they are publicised. Ewan Muirhead, Andrew Gibson and John Brooker are currently spearheading this.
- Update Website: You have experience in Graphic Design or in Website development and wish to offer your services to SFiO. We are currently using WordPress and are in need of expert support. Annie Bordeleau and John Brooker currently manage this.
- Welcome New Members: You are willing to welcome new local members personally through a telephone call or email, to help them feel part of the community.
- Run the Review Programme: You are willing to register work for review, appoint two reviewed members to undertake a review and ensure that the review documentation is completed and posted on the website
- Create network for Chapter Leaders Worldwide: You are an experienced Chapter Head who would like to run an informal network for Chapter Heads.
- Organise international SF Organisational Practitioner and Client Conferences: You are keen to encourage more organisational people to become contributors to SFiO through client conferences, where clients and practitioners can share experiences and learn form each other.
- Support Organisers of Retreats or Conferences: You enjoy arranging or hosting SF Events.
- Contributor co-ordination: You are willing to maintain a database of contributors and their interests to know whom to contact for events and services.
Finally, support the growth of our network by referring SFiO to your friends and colleagues and clients 🙂