SFiO Top 10 Book Recommendations
Feb 3, 2022
Here is the TOP 10 book-list recommended by the SFiO LinkedIn Group community
1.The Solutions Focus: Making Coaching and Change SIMPLE – Mark McKergow and Paul Z Jackson
2.Coaching Plain & Simple. Solution Focused Brief Coaching Essentials – Peter Szabo, Daniel Meier
3.Solution-Focused Practice: Effective Communication to Facilitate Change– Guy Shennan
4.Solution Focused Practice in Asia – Debbie Hogan, Dave Hogan and al.
5.Positively Speaking, the art of constructive conversations with a Solution Focus – Paul Z Jackson and Janine Waldman
6.Solution-Focused Team Coaching – Kirsten Dierolf
7.Brief coaching – Chris Iveson, Evan George and Harvey Ratner
8.Encounters with Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg – Manfred Vogt et al.
9.57 SF Activities for Facilitators and Consultants. Putting Solutions Focus into Action – Peter Röhrig, Jenny Clarke
10.Interviewing for Solutions – Insoo Kim Berg
What other books were strongly recommended?
- The Miracle Method- Insoo Kim Berg
- Putting Difference to work – Steve de Shazer
- Becoming miracle workers – Gale Miller
- EASY – Your LIFEPASS to creativity and confidence – Paul Z Jackson
- Do one thing different: ten simple ways to change your life – Bill O’Hanlon
- Team coaching with the solution circle – Daniel Meier
- The Art of Giving Feedback – Baeijaert, Stellamans, Bordeleau, Brooker, Müller-Demary
- Solution Focus Working – Mark McKergow and Jenny Clark
- The Solution Tango – Louis Cauffman with Kirsten Dierolf
- Fry the Monkeys, Create a Solution – Alan Kay