SFiO Contributor Benefits
SFiO is a professional body for practitioners of SF in organisations. As a contributor, you are part of a global network of Leaders, HR Specialists, Consultants, Trainers, Coaches and Facilitators, who seek to improve the reach and quality of Solution Focus in organisations
- If you work independently, SFiO provides a layer of organisational credibility and Reviewed Contributors are entitled to use the logo of SFiO on their website. We promote Solution Focus approaches and case studies where possible and encourage research
- As a contributor, you get priority notification of the release of the InterAction Journal. InterAction provides practical articles on SF tools, case studies and book reviews. It is edited by a highly experienced and knowledgeable team of editors
- You can attend SFiO Chapters Meetings for free or at reduced cost compared to non contributors. These provide a local resource and opportunities to network. Chapter Heads lead these Chapters, within countries, within sub-regions of countries where the geography is large and in groups of countries (e.g. Dutch speaking and German-speaking countries). The level of activity varies by country. As an example, in the UK, there are five Chapter Meetings a year with speakers and an ad lib agenda, in the German-speaking region there are two meetings a year. If there is no Chapter in your country, you are encouraged and supported to establish one
- SFiO enables continuing professional development for practitioners of SF in organisations, to improve the quality and reach of SF as well as to educate those interested in SF. SFiO offers reviews of work, courses, webinars, teleconferences, Chapter workshops, etc. These are regional or countrywide, where there is demand.
- Our AGMs are online and open to all contributors
- We provide electronic voting for those who want to participate in the democratic process but cannot attend
- Through Loomio you have the opportunity to start and participate in discussions
- SFiO contributors can receive discounts on courses and conferences sponsored by SFiO and exclusive priority access to some conferences organised by SFiO.