Solutions Focus Working - 80 real-life lessons for for successful organisational change
About this Book
Fourteen organisations all over the world tell the stories of how Solutions Focus has helped them to change - and show you many ways to find what works in the workplace. This book is a massive fund of experience and know-how about keeping organisational change simple. The fourteen real life cases described here illustrate the Solutions Focus approach in action from widescale change to everyday effective management. The cases come from a wide range of organisations, including Lufthansa, British Sky Broadcasting, Bayer Cropscience, the Cooperative Group, the Ontario Medical Association and Freescale Semiconductor. They worked on issues including restructuring, strategy development, sales improvement, continuous improvement, team development, outplacement, training and job satisfaction. International consultants and Solutions Focus pioneers Mark McKergow and Jenny Clarke guide you through the ins and outs of each case, and draw 80 lessons which you can use in building positive change at work and keeping things as simple as possible - but no simpler. “Filled with the wisdom of profound simplicity. I highly recommend this insightful and practical book.” - Stephen MR Covey, author of “The Speed of Trust”.
- Positive Approaches To Change
- Solutions Focus Working - 80 real-life lessons for for successful organisational change
- The Host Leadership Field Book - Building engagement for performance and results
- The Solutions Focus - Making Coaching & Change SIMPLE
- Leading Public Administration - New rationale, practice and tools for creating and developing public sector leadership