Anton Stellamans (‘73) works as a Solution-Focused coach, trainer and facilitator at Ilfaro, Belgium. After his studies (philosophy and history) he was trained in SF Brief Therapy at the Korzybski Institute in Bruges. He is co-autor of “Resilient People, Resilient Teams” and “The Art of Giving Feedback.”
Anton is member of the SFiO Board, co-head of the local Chapter of the Lowlands (Belgium and the Netherlands) and a regular visitor of EBTA, SOLWorld and SFiO conferences.
- team and individual coaching,
- supervision and ‘intervision’
- training in Solution-Focus
- Ilfaro: SF coaching, training and facilitation: co-owner
- Korzybski Institute, Bruges: trainer
- SFiO Chapter of the Lowlands: co-host
- SFiO Board member
- SOLWorld: Steering committee
- MA Philosophy, MA History, University of Leuven;
- SFBT, 4 year training, Korzybski Institute, Bruges, Belgium;
- SF workshops, training, conferences, … lots.
- Resilient People, Resilient Teams (Dutch, English, German & Hungarian)
- The Art of Giving Feedback
- Solution focused coaching;
- SF and mimesis and enargeia;
- SF applications in organisations.